Sunday 17 January 2010

First hi in 2010

Hey guys!
I have to delete the last post because it was too long and didn't look good on this blog. The last post was a sample article, I've decided sample articles (to be sent to such big name publications as The Jakarta Post) should belong to Facebook notes. The sample article on band reunions that I put here and then deleted was edited and put in its rightful place - the Facebook notes. Many of my other sample articles are there as well, for your enjoyment.
Simply comment and ask to be added if you want to be my "friend" on Facebook!
I've sent two different sample articles to Free! and Kompas thus far. Yes I'm serious about pursuing journalism as much as I'm serious about making Vintage Reading big!

2 comments:

  1. It's still there darl. I don't know how to put it on the front page either. But I've tagged you on some of the notes :)

    ReplyDelete