Monday 31 January 2011

First hi in 2011 - the twin edition...

Happy new year everyone! I learned last week, as The South Jakarta Community Choir (of which I'm a member) entered a new season, that it was ok to exchange happy new year wishes at the end of January.

I started the year 2011 being stalked by a psycho. Long story. Thank God he's out of my life now.

It's just dawned on me that all my life, I've been surrounded by identical twins. I have triplet cousins on my dad's side of the family and identical twin cousins on my mum's side. My paternal granduncles were also identical twins. My two good friends, photographer and occasional Jakarta Post columnist Will Wiriawan and Kiwi filmmaker Leo Woodhead, have identical twins. In Leo's case, I'm also friends with his twin, Max. Even my former suitor back in Auckland days, whom I won't name, had an identical twin who died in infancy.

What's God trying to tell through all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment