Wednesday 13 April 2011

What I'm into right now...

I love watching Oriflame's Dare to Be webisodes right now. They were released as a marketing strategy for Oriflame's The Babes and Very Me ranges. Even though Dare to Be is your typical teenager thing (though not teenyboppers, since I think they aim it at late teens in early university years) with the typical themes of boys, fashion, school and friendship and I'm obviously not in their demographic, I like the webisodes all the same. The story revolves around Dasha, Emma, Alisha and Claudia, four university students who live in the same apartment belonging to a retired fashion designer. One slightly annoying thing is that Alisha is supposed to be Indian, yet the actress who plays Alisha looks more Iranian. My favourite webisode is this one, number ten.



Oh yeah, and watch out for Peter, the apartment's supercute handyman who's also the nephew of the fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment