Thursday 5 January 2012

First entry in 2012...

Happy new year to everyone! Let's hope I can stick to my resolution of posting 45 entries!

This can be another celebrity post, but I shan't mention any name. I just have to post this entry.

There's a thriving online vintage store owned by two models. One is a French lady who grew up in Bali, the other is only a quarter Indonesian despite having an Indonesian last name (I think her father is half Indonesian and half American, her mother is Armenian.) The latter is currently dating a blues musician who's also a quarter Indonesian and three quarter something else. This musician is divorced, has two kids.

What's unique is that she's good friends with her boyfriend's former wife. She even makes her model for the vintage clothes the store sells. That's how you can tell if a marriage ended on good terms, when your girlfriend and your ex wife can get along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment