Sunday 5 February 2012

Lesson to learn and other things.

Looks like the production has been stopped...because people have stopped paying attention. That's the price you pay for being hostile to those who care. Suck on that, bitches.

On a totally unrelated note, I have to get a new layout since the tenth anniversary of my blogging world existence is so over. But I've been busy like you never know. Plus I have no Adobe Photoshop (do people still rely on this for designing? Update me people!) on my new laptop, which complicates things a little.

Also, starting February 15 I'll leave behind my teaching profession as I've accepted a new job as a translator at Berita Satu TV! Teaching has never really been my cup of tea, to be honest, and finally a job that is in line with my Media Studies background!

No comments:

Post a Comment