Sunday 4 October 2015

On working out...

For those not in the know, I've been a Fitness First member since 2012 and one of my favourite programs there is the shbam class. The shbam class is held every Sunday and Tuesday at the FF at one of the nearest malls to my house, Taman Anggrek. Basically there are two shbam instructors that take turns teaching the Sunday and Tuesday classes, and my favourite is one called Ned (that's a pseudonym as I feel I have to protect his privacy.) Ned was educated in Malaysia and UK, so needless to say he speaks good English (which he demonstrates in his class as time and again we have foreign shbam participants.) He teaches shbam as a side to his main job, running a batik fashion house with his sister. Ned actually comes across as a bit arrogant to me and everytime he's around my gaydar goes off, but he's my favourite because I'm basically a sucker for well-educated guys with good English...and also because he reminds me of my gege (LOL own up now! #youknowwhoyouare...I know you come here on a daily basis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment