Sunday 20 December 2009

Year in, year out.

Sometimes I need to be reminded that my proper blog still exists. This past year, I've sort of taken up treating the Facebook status like a mini blog. Like Twitter. Speaking of which, I'm on Twitter as well.

2009 in review...Not a good year, for the most part. But it was definitely different. For one, most years of my life I was in school, and 2009 was my first out-of-school year since probably 1985. Secondly, this is the first year since 2005 that's seen me coupled...twice. Hahahaha. This year also sees the brave new start of my used books store, Vintage Reading. By the way, Multiply's moving their server to New Jersey from Miami, so some pictures aren't showing. New updates and promos (December is Girl Talk Festival) are stored on its Facebook fanpage for the time being!

I know I set up rather unrealistic goals last year for 2009 (after several years of no resolutions at all), but now I have simple wishes for 2010. Nailing a career (by "career" I mean a job I truly love. I smell journalism...) and for Vintage Reading to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment