Sunday 9 October 2011

The first quiz in eons.

Vampire Test



Vampire Test from Quiz Rocket!


Aaah I haven't done any quizzes in a long time! Can't believe some people still make quizzes, although I think its popularity isn't as big as it used to be in the early 2000s. I was advised by a very talented blogger (actually she was more of a talented graphic/web designer than a talented writer) to whip out quizzes to boost the hits of my blog, back in 2002. At that time, I was already on Diaryland, which allowed me to create my own layout using manual HTML, but I was a total newbie in web and graphic designs. My designing skills did improve, but it never reached the level of the chick who suggested I make quizzes. She did make a few quizzes with really awesome result images which made her all the more popular in the world wide web, before retiring from blogging in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment