Saturday 6 June 2015

Hey...

Us being Taureans and trying to see who will hold out the longest....

You see, I miss us.
I miss how both of us were into Ayumi Hamasaki.
I don't know about you, but I'm still kinda into her.
You should listen to one of her most recent songs, "Zutto", if you haven't already.
I swear it sounds like it could've been released in 2003.
Which means it has the signature Hamasaki sound :p

I miss us confessing to our deepest darkest secrets.
I hope you really don't do that dirty deed anymore.
The last time we talked, I didn't have any impression that you were still doing it.

You see, if we never see each other ever again,
And you happen to survive me,
And you if you ever miss me...
Don't go to Jakarta.
Go to Auckland.
Go to my campus.
Maybe, just maybe, you remember that back in 2008 I wrote that I'd love to show you the beauty of this country....

ILD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment