Sunday 1 August 2010

God is the most creative teacher ever.

Hey! This is for Merdeka Adrai and Will Wiriawan who demanded more entries last night at Sari's party! Hahaha :)

Anyway, what to write...

Ah, how about this experience.

When I was working on this layout (by "working on", I mean modifying the ready-to-use layout to make it more personal), I wanted to put my Blogger followers under "followers." I designed the "followers" image on Photoshop on a PNG transparent background, as were with other images such as the ones for fanlistings and the search box. When I uploaded it, the transparent background of "followers" didn't blend with the background colour of the right hand bar, instead it appeared white. It was the first time this thing happened, as I always used PNG transparent backgrounds for right hand bar images. I uploaded other images and the transparent blended successfully. The "followers" was the only image whose background always appeared white against the bar background colour, no matter how many times I tried. Then I changed it to "friends", still on a PNG transparent background, and yes - you guessed it - it worked.

Since I can't be bothered to be witty or sarcastic about the whole experience, I can only be a cliche and say that God was teaching me to be down to earth. To be a likable personality when I eventually become famous. Not to treat those who might look up to me as a justification to feel like a goddess. That your "followers" are actually friends who help you get on top and keep your feet on the ground.

Aduh. My writing style now resembles Triwik Kurniasari's before I told her to browse other writers' works to learn from because her writing style was so stiff. Karma is indeed a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at your language Madurese Boy :) Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete